Strava ‘glitch’

I am an avid Strava user, free version of course. Recently I was reviewing my activities and came across this infuriating glitch.

Strava glitch

Key elements of my data were missing and only the field names were displayed. After numerous google searches for a solution I decided to put up with the problem convinced it was an underhand ploy by Strava to get me to use the ‘paid for’ version.

By chance today I used Firefox to review my activities on Strava and ‘hey presto’ the glitch had magically disappeared. This proved to me that the problem was with Google chrome and not Strava.

clear browsing data

The above did not work….. so went for the nuclear option…. log out of Google and using the Advanced option from settings Reset chrome.

By logging back into Google and resyncing chrome the glitch with Strava was resolved.

Leave a Reply